Monday 13 February 2012

New week, new idea!

A few ideas came about over the weekend, the main one which could possibly help other people around Leicester who are breeders of Cichlids and any other fish.   If you would like to me to list your fish on here along with your contact details I can place an advert on here for you. If you could send a picture of what your selling I can upload this also. For me to place an advert really just need:
Picture.
Fish Name.
Information and quantity
Contact details.
This blog will soon start receiving alot more hits due to SEO being done on the site etc. So for local breeders this could be the new and quickest way of selling your stock. If interested send me information at garybolton1973@gmail.com and I will post the adverts for you.

I will also be sorting out my fish room later today, and no doubt will discover some large tank decorations etc which I will be posting up on here for sale or again for swap. Check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment